Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festival experience sharing app

Options
  • 31-07-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

Actually I posted this in the Indiependence thread, but as we are going to be targeting other events I thought I'd give it its own thread here.

From talking to people, they are imagining many different ways of using this technology so if you have any ideas or comments on the app or concept please ask away :)

here is what I posted in the thread
    Hey guys,

We are beta launching our festival experience sharing app this weekend at Indiependence.

Just download the app and get to see the concert through other peoples eyes.

Spot one of our reps this weekend and we can explain more in person, plenty of prizes over the weekend too for best photo and most likes etc.

Check it out at www.closr.com or check out a news paper profile that came out today
    http://corkindependent.com/20140703/...pp-S88049.html

Any q's gimme a shout

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement