Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports free August 16th?

Options
  • 31-07-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭

As per UPC and sky and similarily with cable providers in the  UK Sky Sports is free on August 16th to all. Will the same offer apply to evision customers?

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kooga wrote: »
    As per UPC and sky and similarily with cable providers in the  UK Sky Sports is free on August 16th to all. Will the same offer apply to evision customers?

Thank You

Hi kooga

I am unaware of this at the moment but I will look in to this for you and get back as soon as I have clarification

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭kooga

Hi alan

any update please?

thanking you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi alan

any update please?

thanking you

Hi kooga
    Not at the moment, though we
    have offers have packaged offers together that give better value for money over the contract period for Sky Sports viewers. You can see all channels and plans and we will announce all changes here

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

So it's free tomorrow on Sky and UPC but not eVision? Is that right?

dave_t wrote: »
    So it's free tomorrow on Sky and UPC but not eVision? Is that right?
    yep. but believe it or not i got a txt from eircom offering me 1 month free sky sport 1 and 2. can cancel after one month no new contract but i have to ring them before sep 15 otherwise €30 a month. so took it.

ring 1800312012

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Thank You
    Hi kooga,

Yes, we have been advised that this is also available to evision customers. If you call 1800 312 012 a member of the team will be able to organise this for you.

Colm

colm

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Thank You
    Hi kooga,

Yes, we have been advised that this is also available to evision customers. If you call 1800 312 012 a member of the team will be able to organise this for you.

Colm
    Tried to ring that number to avail of the offer but it says the service is closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

Gringo180 wrote: »

Thank You
    Hi kooga,

Colm
    Tried to ring that number to avail of the offer but it says the service is closed?
    I got through on 1901 and now have the package added. You'll have to put the box into deep sleep (hold down power button) to get the channels on the package list.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

jd wrote: »
    Gringo180 wrote: »

Thank You
    Hi kooga,

Colm
    I got through on 1901 and now have the package added. You'll have to put the box into deep sleep (hold down power button) to get the channels on the package list.
    She wouldn't give it to me because she said the sales department were closed until Monday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement