Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organising Children's Clothes

Options
  • 31-07-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Help, how do people keep your children's clothes in order, put them into drawers & of course they want what's on the bottom and pull everything out and just stuff them back in. They are 6 & 8. I need a complete overhaul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I hang up as much as I can on hangars. All tshirts, jumpers, shirts, cardis, dresses and leggings.
    In a drawer I have two small baskets one for socks other for underpants. (For girl tights would be a seperate basket)
    Sports wear is another drawer.
    I stack track suit pants I drawer.

I think secret is in not overfilling drawers.

I'm ruthless about getting rid of clothes that are wreaked or too small. I usually have a box in bottom of wardrobe for filling as I need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

+1 on don't overfill the drawers. I have drawer boxes for underpants and socks, i drawer for short sleeve tops. 1 for long sleeve tops, 1 for jumpers and i have wardrobe shelves for trousers and jeans.. mine are only 4 and 2 but the girls are 12 and 15 but they look after their own stuff now. Every few months I do a clear out.. pass them down and get rid of the clothes i don't need.;)

Advertisement