Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GamesCom?

• 31-07-2014 7:52pm

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone is going to gamescom his year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Yep, meself and the lady are off. Looking forward to CD Projekt RED and Valve and Bohemia and Oculus and lots of other stuff too.

Yep, meself and the lady are off. Looking forward to CD Projekt RED and Valve and Bohemia and Oculus and lots of other stuff too.

Cool hopefully it will be good. I had flights booked for the 12th hoping to get settled before the press day on the 13th then Microsoft and Sony decide to host there event the day before. I'll only arrive and have to run to the first meeting. Sure might see you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭preytec

Myself and my friend are going. There's a star citizen meet up on the Friday and then the convention on sat. Might not be the best plan coz I think it'll be packed. But hey, all we have to do is get our towels down before the Germans.

Advertisement