Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vancouver anybody?

Options
  • 31-07-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Heading to Vancouver in January after doing some travelling. I know it's a long way away but I'm wondering if there are any other Irish my age ( 33 year old gal) thinking of going then too? I've some friends joining in March but it would be great to meet with like minded adventure seekers out there first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

snapomg wrote: »
    Heading to Vancouver in January after doing some travelling. I know it's a long way away but I'm wondering if there are any other Irish my age ( 33 year old gal) thinking of going then too? I've some friends joining in March but it would be great to meet with like minded adventure seekers out there first.

Going in November (ish) do you plan on working or just road tripping?

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

snapomg wrote: »

Yeah just received my POE today and thinking of Vancouver for January aswell.

32 year old Dubliner here but cycling across Africa at the moment, should be back in Ireland by November ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 snapomg

Well you're certainly an adventure seeker, Cullen 82! Safe travels! I'll be in Ushuaia in November- Dubliners do get around ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Cullen82 wrote: »
    Yeah just received my POE today and thinking of Vancouver for January aswell.

32 year old Dubliner here but cycling across Africa at the moment, should be back in Ireland by November ;)

As you do.

Only popped out for some milk. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 onworld

Hey snapomg, 35 year old guy here also planning on going over early next year. Really want to try and get my foot in the door somewhere before I go job wise, but I know that's not being too realistic. Need a career job over there, too old to wait tables or do bar/cafe work!

• Advertisement
Advertisement