Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agents

Options
  • 31-07-2014 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've been house hunting from several months now and am no closer to finding a home. I have become disillusioned with the whole process, I feel like I can't trust estate agents. I have bid on houses, only for the estate agent to stall for a week for someone to put an extra 200Euro bid in, thus dragging out the sale process for several weeks. The latest problem occurred when browsing through the property price register, I noticed a house I was interested in a few months back sold for 177,000Euro. I would have bit the estate agents hand off to get this house for under 200000Euro. My problem is however, when I viewed the house a few months previously, the estate agent told me that it had an offer of 217000Euro, therefore I did not bother to bid. I feel like estate agents are throwing random prices at me to see if I bite. Discuss............

Do you trust estate Agents???? 3 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I agree tho some are better than others. Wouldn't trust a word out of them however...every house has an offer, every property is a magnificent family home and nothing is an issue.

Advertisement