Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you tell me Efibre Cabinet DGS1 038A will be going live??

Options
  • 31-07-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you please find out when cabinet no DGS1 038A which is in Mount Oval Rochestown Cork will be going live??

Douglas was one of the first efibre exchanges to be done in the country a couple of years ago! and still some of us are still waiting to get efibre. This is the number on the CAB nearest to me can you check it for me as I am getting extremely annoyed at this stage that I cant get it and we are a couple of years after the roll out.

Thanks

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ECO_Mental wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you please find out when cabinet no DGS1 038A which is in Mount Oval Rochestown Cork will be going live??

Douglas was one of the first efibre exchanges to be done in the country a couple of years ago! and still some of us are still waiting to get efibre. This is the number on the CAB nearest to me can you check it for me as I am getting extremely annoyed at this stage that I cant get it and we are a couple of years after the roll out.

Thanks

Hi ECO_Mental

There is still yet to be an agreed activation date for this cabinet however efibre operations & planning have indicated that we should have an agreed date around mid September. I can understand your frustration and I will certainly pass on your feedback to operations.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Hi,

Thanks

Hi ECO_Mental

There is still yet to be an agreed activation date for this cabinet however efibre operations & planning have indicated that we should have an agreed date around mid September. I can understand your frustration and I will certainly pass on your feedback to operations.

Thanks
    Al
    So I suppose in reality here, its another month for the meeting to decide on the go live date and then another 6-8 weeks after that at best before it goes live so before Christmas then if we are lucky... depressing 

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks

Hi ECO_Mental

Thanks
    Al
    So I suppose in reality here, its another month for the meeting to decide on the go live date and then another 6-8 weeks after that at best before it goes live so before Christmas then if we are lucky... depressing 

Hi ECO_Mental

I can understand the disappointment but if you would like to get back to me in mid September I will be happy to look in to this again for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement