Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Artificial Outdoor Plants Online?

Options
  • 31-07-2014 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Where is the best place to buy Artificial Outdoor Plants Online? I am re-designing my garden on a budget but would also like as best a quality product I can get.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Where is the best place to buy Artificial Outdoor Plants Online? I am re-designing my garden on a budget but would also like as best a quality product I can get.
    No idea where you'd buy them but if you want the best possible product then buy real plants, there're not as difficult to grow as you may think and won't look forever fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Good quality synthetic plants are more expensive than the real versions. Synthetic plants are not feasible for budget project applications!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,352 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Honestly, who goes into a gardening forum looking for artificial plants? I think a certain amount of Michael is being extracted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

they look like ****e too :pac: buy the real thing

Neighbour of ours across the street has a fake bloody bay tree. Thing is faded to a turquoisey blue. It looks hideous and belongs in a fish tank or something.

:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement