Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you!

Options
  • 31-07-2014 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I just wanted to say a big thanks to all on the forum for your help during our house search over the last 2 years.

From advice directly and indirectly I have learnt heaps from the forum which really helped in our search.

We got the keys to our home last night and are delighted. Six weeks from sale agreed to keys in hand!! Very quick after a long search :)

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

Congrats!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Enjoy! Now the fun begins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

HOUSE PARTY.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Congratulations and enjoy your new home

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Eldarion

Congrats! Six weeks is very quick indeed. Wonder if that's a more typical timeline these days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

Eldarion wrote: »
    Congrats! Six weeks is very quick indeed. Wonder if that's a more typical timeline these days?

I think the normal time frame is 10-12 weeks, and that is without significant issues with mortgage drawdown or negative equity.

We got lucky with a great contact in the bank and solicitor, the house was vacant and vendor was ready with title deeds already with his solicitor which really helped :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

Congratulation and good luck with your new home.

Advertisement