Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook Store's

Options
  • 01-08-2014 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

Does anybody have any experience with a Facebook Store on their Facebook business page?
    The store actually allows you to buy straight from Facebook via Paypal. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there regarding which is the safest and best option as there are many app's that you can download for it.

Any info would be great.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Homer

I'm in the same boat.. just signed up to a trial version of Shopify which seemed very easy and straightforward to setup.. always happy to hear what others are using and any advice also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ciaraha

Hi Homer

Yeah there is very little info for the Irish! Everything is American so it's useful but it would be more helpful if there were more Irish reviews/info.

Are you finding the Shopify app good?
    Could you provide a link to your Facebook Shop page, if it is public, so I could have a look at it. I'm curious now! :)

It would be nice to see an Irish version to see how it works.

Thanks Homer

Advertisement