Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vero folding bike

• 01-08-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

Anyone have any info/opinions on a Vero folding bike? I'm looking for a folding bike under the bike to work scheme & a local bike shop had this in stock. I'd previously seen a Dahon in another shop. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the Vero brand and what the quality is like - not much info available via Google that I can see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Red.Barron

Hi I work in a bike shop and used to sell the Vero folder.. They are a fantastic bike so much so I wanted to get one myself but unfortunitly my supplier no longer sells them.. They are as good if not better than the equivelant Dahon or Dawes but €200+ cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 RosieP

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to respond, glad to hear that it's a good buy, especially from someone who knows a thing or two about bikes! It was cheaper than the Dahon ones I saw too. I'm picking it up in a couple of days and will be taking to the roads - watch out road users, rusty cyclist alert :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Where did you see the vero?

Advertisement