Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average price for a Ruger 10/22

Options
  • 01-08-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Just out of curiosity and feeling a time for a change in the .22 dept.
    Whats the average price for a 10/22 these days?Either SH or new.Either stainless or blued? Nuthin fancy just as issued with a screw cut barrel for a mod
    Grizzly.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Between 350-400

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

New i've seen them going from €375 up as far as €475. Same model just different dealers and their prices.

Second hand i've seen them from €150 to €450. That was for rifle only in the low price bracket, and rifle, scope, mod in the high price bracket.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Just to give you the other end of the spectrum.....
    Once I've got my new custom action changed mine will be running me €2K with scope

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

At that point it's no longer a Ruger. :D:p
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭loonymoony

Just picked up a 6 month old synthetic stainless steel 10/22 with Nikko sterling scope and mounts for €310 for my local RFD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭loonymoony

PS he wanted €355

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Cass wrote: »
    At that point it's no longer a Ruger. :D:p

But still a 10/22

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭adrian5765

buy the time u change the barrel trigger and bolt u might asawell buy a custom build. i started with a standard wooden stock and have changed all but the receiver. cost at the moment running sub1000 not inc scope.
    if u talk to gallery shooters they customize everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Sounds like the 10/22 can be done like the Irish spade
    "This was my great grandfathers,my grandfathers and my fathers spade.The handle was only replaced three times and the head twice.":D:pac:
    TBH I just want it as a hunter,plinker and bullseye 360 machine. but do I want to swop an Anschutz 1416 double set trigger BA for it that even SH is proably worth two new 10/22s??Decisions,decisions.:P

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    but do I want to swop an Anschutz 1416 double set trigger BA for it that even SH is proably worth two new 10/22s??Decisions,decisions.:P

Hi Griz, you might want to hold onto that Anschutz because we will be starting the Bullseye 360 Rifle Long Course soon...

• Advertisement
Advertisement