Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in town

Options
  • 01-08-2014 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm looking to join a gym in town , any good ones around ? please help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

//MOD

Please note this thread has been moved from Soc -> Work & Jobs and a new charter is in place.

To OP; I think you'll find this section being more suitable the Work & Jobs forum to find out what's a suitable local gym.

Local Mods; if not suitable feel free to move it back.

//MOD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

Depends on what you're looking for. Flyefit on baggot street and macken street are good value imo. 24 hour opening. €29pm for one gym or €32 to use a their gyms. Good facilities, clean and plenty of equipment. Gym only though. No pool, jacuzzi etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

I go to Flyefit! Fantastic gym, no frills or anything though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Helloworld2012

Thanks for the replies, I'm looking for something around dublin 8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Iveagh Fitness close to Christchurch is grand, not huge but is alright at early morning, could imagine it getting pretty full later though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Thanks for the replies, I'm looking for something around dublin 8

The Herberton in rialto is supposed to be decent.

Advertisement