Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP..... 365 unanswered/disconnected calls

Options
  • 01-08-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi
    I have been trying to get through to Banking 365 for the past 3 days to request new login details for my account as I have forgotten previous.  I have been using telephone numbers 0818365365 & 014044000 as well as my local branch number (which I know is redirected).  I have made several attempts at different times of the day.t each time the call has been unanswered and today the lines are either ringing engaged or have been disconnected after 5 or 6 rings. 

HELP!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi ifeelstupid, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

We're very sorry to hear you have experienced difficulty while trying to call Bank of Ireland 365. 

We have tested the line and can confirm that it is fully operational. We are aware that our 365 representatives are experiencing a high volume of calls recently and we apologise for any lengthy hold time you have experienced. 

If you would like to call again, their lines are open till midnight tonight. They are also available over the weekend, including bank holiday Monday from 9am till 6pm. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement