Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where's the best (most competitively priced) bathroom showroom on the southside?

• 01-08-2014 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

...of Dublin

Looking for an acrylic 1600x700 with panels and shower screen.

Nice to see it in the flesh before buying it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

When I was fitting my bathroom I went to Heiton Buckley in Robinhood Industrial Estate. (I'm nearly sure it was them anyway)

They had a huge bathroom range, to suit all budgets. I wound up spending an immoral amount of money on a huge freestanding cast iron bath, and I still reckon it was the best money I spent in the whole job.

The have a big showroom, you'd definitely see all options laid out before you there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭gdavis

bathroom world, dpl, kill avenue, dun laoghaire have showrooms and are keenly priced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

A 1600 bath is hard to find. The standard is 1700 and 1500 so really your prob going to struggle for different suppliers

From memory shires use to do a 1600 steel bath but shopping around is your best option as they are all Chinese now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭deandean

It may be well worth driving down to Bathman in Castlebridge Co. Wexford. they keep a large stock and i find their prices are better than dublin prices. phone them first to see if they have what you're looking for..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭gdavis

dpl will get u a 1600

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Thank's to all, the dpl Dun Laoghaire option sounds good to me.

Must be a 1600 x 700, as thats all the space allows.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alder21

Odyssey Bathrooms in Rathfarnham have a showrooms with baths on display.Worth a look

Advertisement