Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT 028 transport operations and technology

Options
  • 01-08-2014 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have this course as number 1 on cao, I'm hoping to get an offer for it, is it possible to get a glimpse of what last year's timetable was like, do I need a username and password? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

ekellyie wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have this course as number 1 on cao, I'm hoping to get an offer for it, is it possible to get a glimpse of what last year's timetable was like, do I need a username and password? Thanks

Timetables can change - but you should be ale to get the timetable here - http://www.dit.ie/registration/studentclasstimetables/

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ekellyie

Do you know what the username and password is?

Do you know what the username and password is?

Login, Support and Queries ...

To login and view your programme's timetable use the following username and password:

Username is students

Password is timetables

Click here to login to Web Timetables

If you need help on how to display your timetable, click ePortal.

From the webpage linked

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Hi,

I finished the 4 years of this back in May, so best of luck to you if you accept it!

My main tip would be to go to class. No matter how boring and pointless it seems and how much the lecturers will get on your tits, go to class! It will pay off.

pajor wrote: »
    I finished the 4 years of this back in May, so best of luck to you if you accept it!

My main tip would be to go to class. No matter how boring and pointless it seems and how much the lecturers will get on your tits, go to class! It will pay off.

And don't rush out the door once the lecture is over either, hang back and chat to the lecturer - its amazing how much you can pick up in casual conversation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

And don't rush out the door once the lecture is over either, hang back and chat to the lecturer - its amazing how much you can pick up in casual conversation.

I know exactly who you're talking about. :D

Advertisement