Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child benefit pay dates

Options
  • 01-08-2014 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know if child benefit is paid today/tomorrow as it is a bank holiday? I'm with boi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Since the changeover to SEPA it's paid on the Tuesday after the bank holiday. You don't get it early any more.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

So glad I saw this thread! When it hadn't gone into my bank account I was freaking out, at least I know it should be here by tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭user2012

With BOI & just checked my account. Mine is in. Same thing happened on the last bank holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

It arrives early on the bank holiday weekend as it has to be issued by close of business on the last working day.. Bank holiday monday is not a working day so its released on the friday to accounts on saturday.. mine is in as of 10.30 am this morning.. BOI aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You only get it on the Saturday now if you're with BOI, any other bank it will be in on Tuesday due to SEPA.

The government bank with BOI so that's how people with accounts in BOI get it early.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I'm with BOI too, mine literally just arrived in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 VanD

I'm with AIB and my CB isn't there yet. Did any of you get it today?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Mine went in after midnight on Sunday\Monday .

Advertisement