Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lands at turvey golf course, donabate

Options
  • 01-08-2014 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Does anybody know what is happening with lands at turvey golf course in Donabate? I've seen 'land to let' sign but it's gone now. Would anybody have any news? I can't seem to find anything recent on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

Someone cut hay off it a few weeks ago. Probably going to be levele. And ploughed. I wouldn't be surprised if there was spuds in it next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

I don't think much can happen to it. It's very close to the Rogerstown Estuary nature reserve so can only be used as farm land. Turvey Golf Club tried unsuccessfully to get planning permission for golf apartments on it.

The most we will see there is the old club house turned into a hotel or nursing home. I can't see permission being granted for anything else.

Advertisement