Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for DnD group in Carlow

• 01-08-2014 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all. I'm new to Ireland and live near Bagenalstown. I'm a bit of a veteran DnD player, in age more than anything - haven't played for about 10 years. Started with DnD and moved to ADnD 2nd ed and 3rd ed.

Was looking for a group for social games nearby. Age makes no difference to me as I never grew up. :)

I'm a 43 old Australian female and have generally played both male and female gnomes and halflings - illusionists, thieves, and druids. But I'm happy to fit in with whatever a group may need. Have all my own dice etc (somewhere in one of my packing boxes).

I'm renovating a place here, so I'm free any night. Are there any other groups or players nearby?

Advertisement