Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card pending activity?

Options
  • 01-08-2014 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

I just saw a few online transactions I used the credit card for, first time in ages, and in the middle of them is a transaction for
    "Other Direct Marketers" for a value of 1.00 euro

I made 2 transactions, both a type of transaction I have used before.. I dont know how this fee cut in there??

The credit card "customer care" line is closed now, so will have to wait until tomorrow or monday to find out more, but I was just wondering if anyone can shed some light on it?
    What did I miss?

I might have used paypal for one transaction?? but I never saw them charge me before?
    I feel like I have fallen asleep at the wheel here...:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Most likely a pre-authorisation charge..basically a test run for other goods and services you've charged to the card. They drop off, so aren't a fee as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

yes been advised it is a test charge. new card on account so first time use. mind at ease! thanks! ☺

Advertisement