Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pampers [Threads Merged]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

uli84 wrote: »
    I was in Maynooth, maybe in Dublin you'll be fine..,

Thanks Uli, I'll update on here tomorrow how I get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

Bit unfair how it is handled, wonder where soc collected, shouldn't they all be instructed same how to handle it once they realised the glitch...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

was the 4+

was probably something I did so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

computer glitch or not.

They are on advertised Facebox for 2 for 1 , and the tesco website. Thats a cracking price.

Better than amazon.

I did find this.

http://direct.asda.com/Pampers-New-Baby-Sensitive-Size-1-Newborn-2kg-5kg-Carry-23-Nappies/002691292,default,pd.html?dual=0

Bargain and they now deliver to Ireland for a fiver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

computer glitch or not.

They are on advertised Facebox for 2 for 1 , and the tesco website. Thats a cracking price.

Better than amazon.

I did find this.

http://direct.asda.com/Pampers-New-Baby-Sensitive-Size-1-Newborn-2kg-5kg-Carry-23-Nappies/002691292,default,pd.html?dual=0

Bargain and they now deliver to Ireland for a fiver.

I thought they only delivered clothes to Ireland? Tbh that's not a great bargain 16c each excluding delivery is very expensive. The pampers size 2 essential packs are 10.8c each with the normal BOGOF and if you want the new baby pampers dunnes have them 2for €15 so size 2 is 15 c each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

missed the glitch yesterday and i usually buy in bulk, does anyone think i should avail of the essential pk bogoff on size 4 (where illl get 630 nappies tor €100 ) or wait till next child benefit week and hope the large bags bogof will come back (where it was 853 nappies for €100)

Straycat wrote: »
    missed the glitch yesterday and i usually buy in bulk, does anyone think i should avail of the essential pk bogoff on size 4 (where illl get 630 nappies tor €100 ) or wait till next child benefit week and hope the large bags bogof will come back (where it was 853 nappies for €100)

The large bags BOGOF have not gone on special today :( this means it will be another month :( child benefit is on Tuesday so if it was going to happen it would happen today. do you need 630nappies for a month? I would just buy a months supply and hope that next months will be BOGOF on large bags. There will be some kind of offer on next month anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Millem wrote: »
    The large bags BOGOF have not gone on special today :( this means it will be another month :( child benefit is on Tuesday so if it was going to happen it would happen today. do you need 630nappies for a month? I would just buy a months supply and hope that next months will be BOGOF on large bags. There will be some kind of offer on next month anyway

supervalue have exact same bogof price.as tescos this week. Ordered a tonne off tescos yesterday but naturally enough a disaster was delivered (smallest packets of half the amount..

then get this... guy says no docket came with our order so we refused to sign and told him to take em away. He even admitted that they have warehouses full of the correct sizes but the pickers can only take from their allocated shelves.

Nappygeddon is over.. supervalue is the second coming?

Anyone hear about day ferry to hollyhead for a tenner? Asda is supposed to be at the other side.. is it true they also have a special ?

I think we should all pitch in for an artic...

Pampers Buyers Club..

Armelodie wrote: »
    supervalue have exact same bogof price.as tescos this week. Ordered a tonne off tescos yesterday but naturally enough a disaster was delivered (smallest packets of half the amount..

then get this... guy says no docket came with our order so we refused to sign and told him to take em away. He even admitted that they have warehouses full of the correct sizes but the pickers can only take from their allocated shelves.

Nappygeddon is over.. supervalue is the second coming?

Anyone hear about day ferry to hollyhead for a tenner? Asda is supposed to be at the other side.. is it true they also have a special ?

I think we should all pitch in for an artic...

Pampers Buyers Club..

This is what asda have at the mo....no bargains there
    http://direct.asda.com/Nappies/AD02040301,default,sc.html?prefn1=brand&prefv1=Pampers&fix=&showHits=&sz=200&fromqbt034

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

Millem wrote: »

what i meant millie, was that seeing as the large bags diddnt go on offer in time for CB, would they maybe go on offer next month? we go through around 250 a month with twins so i like to stock up when the large bags come on special.

• Advertisement

Straycat wrote: »
    what i meant millie, was that seeing as the large bags diddnt go on offer in time for CB, would they maybe go on offer next month? we go through around 250 a month with twins so i like to stock up when the large bags come on special.

Oh I get you!! Gosh 250 :eek: you are so right to stock up :) keep an eye on amazon. Have you already used up your free trial of amazon family? I would only get 250ish and wait till next month. This month and last month was BOGOF on essential packs so fingers crossed next month will be large bags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

uli84 wrote: »
    Bit unfair how it is handled, wonder where soc collected, shouldn't they all be instructed same how to handle it once they realised the glitch...

Newbridge. Manager wasn't too happy, but driver was like 'it's not my problem'.

I posted this on toddler and infant bargains earlier:

If anyone needs size 6 I found this on amazon
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CPLNMQQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
    £10 for 68 nappies. You need to order 3 boxes for free delivery.
    It works out cheaper than the essential pack deal but pay in sterling as amazon currency convertor is a rip off.
    It works out only slightly more expensive than if the large bags were BOGOF :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this.
    Dunnes have a BOGOF offer on Pampers at the moment for €12.99.
    Got 100 size 3+ nappies today for €12.99
    Also got a box of 6 baby wipe for €5. The offer on the wipes is usually €6.
    There are other offers too.

http://www.dunnesstores.com/offer5/food-wine/fcp-category/home

Advertisement