Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from History

Options
  • 02-08-2014 8:13am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 354 ✭✭

And I have no idea why. I posted a video & of a politician from the the UK talking about a politician from Ireland & supposedly that's provocative .

I got no warning or nothing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hi pO1Neil

please confirm you have followed the process laid out above and have attempted to resolve this with the mod via PM?

Thanks
    Taltos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 354 ✭✭pO1Neil

Taltos wrote: »
    Hi pO1Neil

please confirm you have followed the process laid out above and have attempted to resolve this with the mod via PM?

Thanks
    Taltos

Yes, i tried PMing him first but got no reply. I'm very confused as to why I was banned,

It could be because i posted something pro Republican & I no this sites hates republicans.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

pO1Neil wrote: »
    ...this sites hates republicans.

This site does not hate republicans. If you want your appeal to be taken seriously, do us all a favour and leave the self-pitying nonsense out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Thanks oscarBravo.

pO1Neil - I have heard back from the mod in question.
    They have confirmed you have not sought to open a dialog with them on this ban - please do so - that is the first step in this process.
    Note - sending abusive PMs is NOT opening a dialog and I am not considering such nonsense as an adult attempt to review your ban.

Please confirm when you have completed your discussion with the mod, I will check back with them at that time also.

Regards
    Taltos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 354 ✭✭pO1Neil

jonniebgood1 - is the mod in question i received the pm from. No anaswer.

And I beg to differ on the whole Republican. your funded by Fianna gael right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Let's not waste time.

The DUP paid me to tell you that due to the persistent stupidity you're displaying the ban stands until you can deal with your issue like a grown up.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sitebanned for being duplicate account trouble maker/timesink tdv123.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement