Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone/BB down and call centre evacuated?

Options
  • 02-08-2014 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Can someone tell me is there an outage in Monaghan? Specifically south of Monaghan town?

My wife is up with her folks and forgot her mobile charger (doh) but now they've no landline or broadband.

And I called the Eircom call centres and there's a message saying they've been evacuated.

Quad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

Saw this on twitter

[font=Arial, sans-serif]eircom ‏[ltr]@eircom[/ltr]  2m[/font]
    Flooding in one of our call centres causing some delays in call response times. Our apologies for this & full service will be returned soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

quad_red wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Can someone tell me is there an outage in Monaghan? Specifically south of Monaghan town?

My wife is up with her folks and forgot her mobile charger (doh) but now they've no landline or broadband.

And I called the Eircom call centres and there's a message saying they've been evacuated.

Quad

Hi quad_red

There is no reported outage from Monaghan presently. I can confirm that the call centres has indeed been affected by flooding at the weekend but all is okay now. The best thing to do is to contact technical support on 1890260260 or via webchat here: [font=Calibri","sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks

Al[/font]

Advertisement