Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Karma..........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    How exactly is that Karma.....? It happened to the wrong person.....:confused:

LMAO

Your man Carl was acquitted of any wrong doing in a motor vehicle accident in which a motorcyclist died.

Carl Pristorius was driving a car which was involved in an accident with a motorcycle. The rider of the bike died. Apparently he caused the accident. There was a court case. He was acquitted.

Now he was injured in a motor vehicle accident which he didn't cause.

Did you read the article?

From the court case notes she was "drink driving" and rode into the back of his pick up truck by all accounts, how does that make him guilty of anything :rolleyes:.....even the dead womens family taught the case was ridiculous.

So even if it was a terrible accident he should suffer the same fate or close to it.....anyway I can see where this is going and I am not wasting bandwidth and possible mod time debating this with you. Mods now have better things to be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    From the court case notes she was "drink driving" and rode into the back of his pick up truck by all accounts, how does that make him guilty of anything :rolleyes:.....even the dead womens family taught the case was ridiculous.

So even if it was a terrible accident he should suffer the same fate or close to it.....anyway I can see where this is going and I am not wasting bandwidth and possible mod time debating this with you. Mods now have better things to be doing.

No debate.

Just providing some info about your man, so that peeps could maybe understand why the OP might think it is karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

There's enough danger on the road without people delighting in childish spiteful "karma" like this on others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

There's enough danger on the road without people delighting in childish spiteful "karma" like this on others.

You sure about that?
    http://www.thejournal.ie/motorbike-missing-fatal-crash-tallaght-1483524-May2014/
    :D

P.C. wrote: »
    No debate.

Just providing some info about your man, so that peeps could maybe understand why the OP might think it is karma.

No you were not. And you know it. The post is directed at me not for the "PEEPS".
    And with the opening statement "LMAO" that is not directed at the general members on boards it is directed at me. And you know it..... And so was the condescending "Did you even read the article" remark at the end.

Boards has been very tranquil over the last few months and long may it continue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Fcuk me lads....it was just a dig at Pistorius.......lighten up FFS....:rolleyes:

Seems like some people in here are chomping at the pit for a row....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭HamSambo

Walk it off...

Advertisement