Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stewards Cup Saturday Goodwood

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Gtfi...woohooo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Picked the wrong one, again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Fillies :(

Yeah I have to agree this years Nassau is a poor excuse for a group 1. I,m having a small interest bet on sultnina.she was beaten comfortably lto in a group 2,hoping this 2f shorter trip will suit her better.

The stewards cup is the usual lottery,but one I have my eye on is flyman.hammered at ascot over 7f,didn't get the best of draws. If he can recapture a bit of his old form,33/1 could be tasty,small e/w nibble. €10 e/w @ 33/1.

:) what's seldom is wonderful

Even a blind squirrel happens upon a few nuts occassionlly. :)

I've had 4 losing days for the week. When will it end??!!!!

Also like luckly pat in the last in gaillimh, didn't see how he ran Monday but his run at puchestown would put him bang there ( totally dominant runs in the winners race tomorrow). Seamus or Pat (12\1).......who will man up in the lucky last.

• Advertisement

Some money on this fav

Slattsy wrote: »
    Some money on this fav

Yeah,crazy price for such a competitive handicap

lol typical !!

BumperD wrote: »
    Even a blind squirrel happens upon a few nuts occassionlly. :)

I've had 4 losing days for the week. When will it end??!!!!

Also like luckly pat in the last in gaillimh, didn't see how he ran Monday but his run at puchestown would put him bang there ( totally dominant runs in the winners race tomorrow). Seamus or Pat (12\1).......who will man up in the lucky last.

Lucky Pat GTFI. Saved my week.

Advertisement