Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Setup FFXIV!!!!

Options
  • 02-08-2014 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

I've tried for the past hour to setup FFXIV on my PS4 but it won't start. First I had to go to the Square Enix site to setup an account. Did that. Then I had to go to the Playstation store to redeem the code I got with the game. Did that. When I loaded up the game after all that, it says my login details are incorrect. BOLLOX. They're right. I tried logging into my S.Enix account on my phone but it doesn't accept my user ID and password (it says it's incorrect). It accepts my email and password (the exact same password) and when I log in, my user ID is the one I had been trying before. Completely baffled here!

Anyways, now that I could login with the email and password combo, I figured I'd try launching the game again. No joy! It only wants my S.Enix and password combo-doesn't want the email. I literally have no idea what I'm supposed to do here.

I've also been using the one time password gizmo provided with the game as well on top of the above. Really pissed to the point where I may actually just bring the game back no matter how good it's supposed to be.

Any ideas? I've reset the password and everything but I still keep getting the same result.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Try just using the email and the password blank, I recall having to do that for the Beta. Maybe it'll work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

It worked eventually. I had been using my nickname apparently. They sent me my User ID and that worked. Problem solved? Not yet. The server keeps crashing and won't let me in. Is this a common problem?

Advertisement