Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Equivalent to Daft.ie

Options
  • 02-08-2014 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is a Spanish Equivalent to Daft.ie

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kontrapasa

Sorry I can't post URLs (new poster), but look for fotocasa.es and idealista.com - they would be the two most popular and widely used sites in Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Kontrapasa wrote: »
    Sorry I can't post URLs (new poster), but look for fotocasa.es and idealista.com - they would be the two most popular and widely used sites in Spain

Thank you very much for your help, they look like very good sites, I will study them in detail later.

It's quite easy to post a URL address here

Just open the relavant website and right click on an empty space of the address bar, on internet explorer this will give you a copy option which you must click on, If for instance you have a reply page open on board.ie, go to edit and click Paste. Hey Presto the job is done.

http://www.fotocasa.es/

http://www.idealista.com/en/

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Xenophile wrote: »
    It's quite easy to post a URL address here

I'll just point out that, new users to Boards don't have this ability.

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I'll just point out that, new users to Boards don't have this ability.

Nate

If you can post an easy set of instrutions I am sure that would be a great help as this is quite a basic and important function. I am sure your help would be much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

If I recall correctly the user must reach 50 (or maybe 100 posts) before links are able to be posted.

Nate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

http://www.kyero.com/

Another option. There's a long term rental section.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If I recall correctly the user must reach 50 (or maybe 100 posts) before links are able to be posted.

Nate

Correct.
    Its a mechanism the site admins decided to employ, to stop people signing up just to spam links at people.......

Advertisement