Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post pictures yet.

Options
  • 02-08-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi, silly question but I know because I'm a new user I cant post pics until I have over 50 posts and 10 days after I create my account as to prevent spambots and stuff.

But is there anyway this can be disabled? I wanted to create a thread on a private forum with pictures but I wont be able to do so until the 10th of August at this rate, kind of frustrating tbh.

I can guarantee you I'm not a spambot!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It can't be disabled, the functionality doesn't exist for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

Does this rule is also valid for users with a subscription (post a link after I have over 50 posts and 10 days after I create my account)?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭hairybelly

Guess Ill just have to wait it out :(
    10 days is a long time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

ChalyIE wrote: »
    Does this rule is also valid for users with a subscription (post a link after I have over 50 posts and 10 days after I create my account)?

Subscription doesn't make any difference to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

Ok, thank you for the fast answer. It helped me a lot.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement