If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LED lights for behind the TV

Options
  • 02-08-2014 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Long time no see!

Just curious, do you sell those coloured LED light bands that can be placed behind the TV to light up the area? Hope you know what I'm on about!

Cheers
    Sam

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Hi guys

Long time no see!

Just curious, do you sell those coloured LED light bands that can be placed behind the TV to light up the area? Hope you know what I'm on about!

Cheers
    Sam
    Hi Sam,

Hope you're well.

I know exactly what you mean, but unfortunately we don't stock these :(

Sorry!

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Hi Sam,

Hope you're well.

Sorry!

Chris

Aw, no worries though. Where could I source them do you know?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Hi Sam,

Hope you're well.

Sorry!

Chris

Aw, no worries though. Where could I source them do you know?
    Hi Sam,

Unfortunately not :(

Not something I've ever really looked for.  If I come across anything I'll let you know :)

Chris

Hi Sam,

Unfortunately not :(

Not something I've ever really looked for.  If I come across anything I'll let you know :)

Chris

No worries. Thanks lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭UDP

Just search for LED light strip on ebay - there are tonnes of them available.

• Advertisement

UDP wrote: »
    Just search for LED light strip on ebay - there are tonnes of them available.

Thanks will do! Do you own any yourself? Any brands to look for?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dmurray0

Amazon sell the Antec Sound science lighting kit.

I have 2 sets of these on my 55". Also have a Phillips Amibilight Tv in the other room so can compare them. Obviously the Ambilight changes colour etc but for £15 its a good upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Ikea do led light strips too if you want something local.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.