Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes Benz Gathering

Options
  • 02-08-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi All,

Members of Mercedes-190.co.uk are holding a Mercedes Interest gathering on Saturday the 23rd of August at the Maldron hotel Portlaoise @ 11.45

It was originally going to be for the W201 model but they have decided to open it up to any model, new or old.
    Their plan so far is just to meet up at the midway (or maldron as it's called now). Get a spot of lunch (have been in contact with the hotel and they will be putting on a full carvery and a family deal for 2 adults and 2 kids for €30), then if everyone is up for it to take a spin to mountrath, up the r440 (stop for pics along route) right at kinnitty towards mountmellick and back to Portloaise.

If anyone wishes to contact Ciaran Flood orgainiser with any questions

ciaranmjflood@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭v240gltse

count me, in email sent

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭dizbo

I so forgot about posting that here. Good man wdb123.

Any questions please do not hesitate to message me.

@v240 if you have emailed myself I don't remember getting an email from you. But then. I've had a few emails so maybe I have lol

Regards
    Ciarán.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭v240gltse

hi ciaran

we have been in contact ;-D

regards

brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭dizbo

v240gltse wrote: »
    hi ciaran

we have been in contact ;-D

regards

brendan

Ah Brendan. Good man. Hard to tell people with their usernames :)

Advertisement