Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tattoo

Options
  • 02-08-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi there,

Have thought about it for a while and I want to get my first tattoo (early 20s guy).

Would like to get "The World Is Yours" (mostly from the Nas song) and probably somewhere on one of my forearms. Thinking about the inside of the left arm something like this in a similar location.

4984998638_60a39d0da5_z.jpg

The font is very important for me, and the thickness of it. I wouldn't be considered by anyone as someone who would ever get a tattoo, so I don't want it to look ugly or too out there, nor one that could ever prevent me from getting work in the future.

I'd appreciate any opinions as to what font/thickness etc to get it written.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

Just from having a brief check online I like this font type:

Opinions please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

What area of work are you in/considering. Being in the inner arm it is very easily covered with a long sleeve shirt for work if necessary but it all depends in the line of work

What area of work are you in/considering. Being in the inner arm it is very easily covered with a long sleeve shirt for work if necessary but it all depends in the line of work

Marketing/Advertising, so ya, long sleeve shirts are almost mandatory for work I spose!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

DJKendo wrote: »
    Marketing/Advertising, so ya, long sleeve shirts are almost mandatory for work I spose!

Tattoo on your arm shouldn't make a difference, you'll probably be wearing a long sleeves shirt anyway

Thanks.

Any opinion on design/font/size etc?

Costing shouldn't really be an issue but what would something on the inner forearm in black cost generally, or is it that'd it would be priced differently everywhere that there's no point for an estimate?

• Advertisement
Advertisement