Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia interview Outcome

Options
  • 02-08-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey there. It's my first time on this. I was just wondering if anybody knew how long it took for the hibernia pme in primary education interview outcome to be emailed on? It's been 8 days and I'm really nervous. I want it so much. I hope I get some feedback on this. Thanks so much to anyone who writes back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tubs12

Hey there. It's my first time on this. I was just wondering if anybody knew how long it took for the hibernia pme in primary education interview outcome to be emailed on? It's been 8 days and I'm really nervous. I want it so much. I hope I get some feedback on this. Thanks so much to anyone who writes back.

Hi Sophie I think you should have a reply by Tuesday or Wednesday.how
    Was the interview for you

• Registered Users Posts: 5 xxsophiemxx

tubs12 wrote: »
    Hi Sophie I think you should have a reply by Tuesday or Wednesday.how
    Was the interview for you

Thanks so much for replying. It was ok. Got stuck on one English question about dealing with management and the Irish went so fast I can barely remember what I said or what tenses I used. It was more like a conversation. Did u do an interview? If so how did it go for you and did u get a reply yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ebayaddict

Hi there. New to this. I am wondering if there is anyone here (or anyone here that might know anyone else) who has done the interview for French (and History - not as worried about this but please pass on any advice too) for the new PME Hibernia Post Primary? I'm worried about what they will ask me in French and would love any help that someone might be able to give. All advice welcome. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭stew.z.ger

Hi.. It normally takes 5 - 10 working days. I heard on the 5th day. If you look at the thread called PME in Hibernia on page 11 I think.. it says that Hibernia aren't letting people know how they got on until the 22nd August. Check out that thread maybe there will be sonebody in the same boat as you. Good luck :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 xxmwahxx1

Hey! I had my interview on the 8th of July and still waiting to hear. I got an email saying that it could be up until the 22nd of August before I find out. Longest wait ever!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 hanel pi

ebayaddict wrote: »
    Hi there. New to this. I am wondering if there is anyone here (or anyone here that might know anyone else) who has done the interview for French (and History - not as worried about this but please pass on any advice too) for the new PME Hibernia Post Primary? I'm worried about what they will ask me in French and would love any help that someone might be able to give. All advice welcome. Thanks :)

Hi, just wondering if you had your interview already and if so what types of questions they asked for the French and History. Any help would be great. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orla201

Hi guys,

Just wondering how u all got on in the interview? Did you all get a place? I'm thinking of applying for primary teaching again. I applied to pats and hibernia in 2009/2010 and didn't get a place. I since did a H Dip in Early Childhood Montessori Education and have been working in a Naíonra for the past couple of yrs. I feel like the irish component has always let me down. Even though I've been using irish for the past couple of yrs in the Naíonra, I am by no way fluent.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated, or if any1 is applying again let me know.

Orla.

Advertisement