Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help to find oven brand

• 02-08-2014 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hi all i have this oven when I moved into this apartment and tge writing on the oven is almost gone. can anyone help me with this brand and what tge dials are. or a link to a website about the oven.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,793 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

As you have less than 50 posts you cannot load a pic. If you PM an image to me I can add it to your post.

Without that we cannot really help you.

tHB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have no indications on my cooker, you can do a test with sugar if its temperatures you want to know.
    rubadub wrote: »

even 2 ovens of the same make & model might have thermostats which are a bit out. Someone wanted a new oven in my house as there was no temperature indication and they wanted to bake a cake! I was saying it might be a little bit cheaper & wiser to make up 3 or 4 cake mixes and see which works at say a setting of "9 o clock" on the dial, and go up or down if the first cake does not come out right.

There is a way you can test/verify your oven temps by using normal sugar.

You can see this woman had little dishes around the oven showing hotter/colder spots
    IMG_1400.JPG

http://www.beyondsalmon.com/2013/10/food-science-class-lab-1-testing-oven.html

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Oven thermometers are cheap as well

Advertisement