Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thankyou.

Options
  • 02-08-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

I was in this forum a good bit from the start of last year when I decided to return to college.
    I got alot of solid advice all the way through regarding the CAO application process, BTEA and actually preparing myself for returning to full-time education.

The resource of old threads and and helpful advice was and is invaluable to me and it dawned on me today that I should 'pay it forward' by popping in from time to time and offering advice from my own experiences for others in the same boat when I can. I'm heading into second year next month so have been through the getting started phase and it all went smoothly.

A special shout to paperclip2 who is a credit to this forum and always seems to be on hand to help people.

Advertisement