Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone

• 02-08-2014 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,

So the new iPhone should be announced within the first few weeks of September and then released in October or whenever. Whenever this new iPhone is released does the current iPhones (5c and 5s) drop in price much? Would I be better off buying a 4s or a refurbished 5 or just wait until the 5c or 5s drop in price? (I'm on a budget.)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Sometimes Apple won't keep on the previous model iPhone at a discount, and if they do the discounts can be small, for example the current 5c is basically a 5 with a plastic case. There's talk that the current 5s, iPhone 6 - 4.7" and iPhone 6 - 5.5" will be the new lineup. All other models being discontinued.

Sometimes you'll get the last of the remaining stock at a discount online or in stores but Apple don't usually sell off at discount and don't offer refurbished iPhones on the store.

Your best bet is to wait and see what happens this year, you'll get one of the older phones for cheaper for sure, but it's anybody's guess what Apple will do this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Jack0106

Hey guys, figured this would be the best place to put this? But il looking for an iphone but cant decide between the 4s or a 5s, i like how the 4s feels and everything but want the specs of the 5s
    Any help with my problem?
    Thanks in advance, Jack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Armonline

Jack0106 wrote: »
    Hey guys, figured this would be the best place to put this? But il looking for an iphone but cant decide between the 4s or a 5s, i like how the 4s feels and everything but want the specs of the 5s
    Any help with my problem?
    Thanks in advance, Jack

Go with the 5S, the 4S is will likely is now discontinued and will not get any updates next year, however the 5S is only a year old

Advertisement