Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hen Party outfit?

• 02-08-2014 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Hi all, have a hen now coming up at the end of August, It originally had a theme but now its kinda been scrapped and we can wear whatever we want, thing is, I dont have a clue!

Its a weekend long affair - Cocktail making class and dinner on the Friday night, out clubbing then on the Saturday night.

Any ideas? I was looking at dresses etc but then I feel a bit.. uncomfortable, say getting a bodycon style for the night out - I dont want it to be too much as the hen's older relatives etc will be there.

TB Its my first hen and I'm a little lost!!

I was thinking of a crop top and high waisted trousers for the meal and that, but cant seem to find the right style of bottoms - this is the top:
    1000x1000.jpg

This is the general style I'm leaning towards, but not in white - cara-delevingne-vogue-6may14-pa_b_592x888_1.jpg

As for the night out, I want it to be classy but not tooooo Classy for the nightclub.. any ideas?

Gah, so stressful!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Check Zara for trousers. They had about gazillion of them in the summer collection, there should be something for the autumn too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

You can get lovely dresses that don't have to be bodycon style.....? If you're concerned about older relatives being there, I'd feel more comfortable NOT showing my midriff in a cropped top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

You can get lovely dresses that don't have to be bodycon style.....? If you're concerned about older relatives being there, I'd feel more comfortable NOT showing my midriff in a cropped top.

+1. I've seen loads of girls wear that top out and it's more like a bra than a crop top. Not very appropriate for a hen with older relatives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Thanks you guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chamaid

Sale on in Zara with loads of realy nice stuff. Not the usual end of line rubbish. Worth checking out. Stylish and classy..suit all HP attendees! Enjoy it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement