Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Of Monsters and Men- New album?

• 02-08-2014 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

I know they've been working on new material for a while but I can't wait to hear their new stuff. I just hope it doesn't fall into the trap of being 'too poppy' and geared to radio listeners.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Wee bump

Certainly interested to see what sort of stuff they come out with for a 2nd album. Big fan of 'My Head is an Animal', and while the likes of 'Little Talks' received a huge amount of radio play, being popular isn't a crime. Whole album is solid for me.

Hope they have the integrity to write what they want, instead of what will bring in the money.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

They are rock and/or metal right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭cazzer22

Wee bump

Certainly interested to see what sort of stuff they come out with for a 2nd album. Big fan of 'My Head is an Animal', and while the likes of 'Little Talks' received a huge amount of radio play, being popular isn't a crime. Whole album is solid for me.

Hope they have the integrity to write what they want, instead of what will bring in the money.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. They should stick to their own stuff, it's what is going to make people buy the album. Never was too keen on the songs designed specifically for radio play. The old album itself is brilliant.

Advertisement