Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaming PC help

• 02-08-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

1. What is your budget? Sure I don't really know ye tell me but presume I be going 800 to 1000 euro route? 2.main purpose of computer will be gaming ,internet and watching TV shows on sites. Game I want play first off is day z.after that down the road dota/WOW. And need future proof it because I might end up playing triple a games on it like battlefield or gta, maybe all my gaming if I like it 3.dont own copy of windows. 4. I have no parts to use. 5. I don't have monitor so yes 5a. 24 inch 6. Need all peripherals for gaming 7.not willing try overclocking 8. Can pay by card or cash. 9. Purchasing in next couple months when I know what I need /want. 10. Need help building it. Closest town is ennis(clare). Help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

come back when you're buying it. Parts change all the time. no point specing up a build when you're not buying yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

You can get a PC that will do games at 720p (roughly what the last gen consoles would do) or 1080p (this gen) for €500-600 and plug it into the TV. The games you have listed aren't overly taxing.

Give us an idea of budget - PCs are there for all budgets.

Speaking of which and sorry to derail the thread - what't the story with using Steam OS for gaming rigs these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭brady12

Will some one list me a build so?i want one for day z now but future proofed that I can modify it down the road. Prepared start buying parts now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

brady12 wrote: »
    Will some one list me a build so?i want one for day z now but future proofed that I can modify it down the road. Prepared start buying parts now

I turned in my badge and gun... maybe I'll come out of retirement. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭brady12

Bepolite wrote: »
    I turned in my badge and gun... maybe I'll come out of retirement. :P

Do :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement