Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiffany V Links of London

• 02-08-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

I'm leaving a job in Dublin and moving back to Cork, I want to get my Dublin bestie something nice as a gift because in reality I'll probably only see her a few times a year from now on............anyway..........was thinking of getting her a necklace from Tiffany

Can I take it that the ones with the hearts on them and the Return to Tiffany are really boyfriend type gifts, so I should stick to the bean or the circle pendants?

Or is the Links of London stuff as good? I don't really know that much about it

Would appreciate input :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think the Tiffany bean is lovely :)
    Recently bought a new type of Pandora bracelet for a friend, each bead/charm has a different meaning, could be an option - there's ones for happiness, loyalty, trust, wellness etc, and unlike the original style bracelets they look really well with only one or two charms on. http://www.pandora.net/en-ie/explore/collections/essence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Links is fab, you'll get some really nice bracelets at a good price. I find them much more reasonably priced than Tiffanys. Both websites are great & will give you a good idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

Both are a lovely gift. Depending on your budget, a Links sweetie bracelet with a charm would be lovely. Then she would remember you each time she sees the charm. I have one and I have gotten different charms to mark special memories, and I love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭TheNibbler

I'd go for Tiffany's if you can stretch to it. A little bit more special than Links in my opinion. I actually have a fair bit of Links stuff as someone close to me used to work there and the mark down for staff was ridiculous. Think that kind of turned me off, although it could be the same for Tiffany's staff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

buckled and bought a Tiffany necklace for her...........hope she likes it but I got a gift receipt just in case - thanks for all the input all, very grateful

• Advertisement
Advertisement