Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fisherman's Cove, Dunmore East?

Options
  • 02-08-2014 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi! Thinking of buying in this development - initially for holiday home and then to retire. Originally Waterford native, but haven't lived there for 30 years, but visit on holidays.

Is this development safe/nice? I heard that there were sometimes problems with drinking in the woods there and also problems with the noise from motorbikes in the woods.

I like the houses in Fisherman's Grove, but would be prepared to pay more for less space in the Village, e.g Horse Quarter or Beech Cove, if there were any issues with Fisherman's Grove.

Would really welcome people's opinion on this, i.e. those who live in Dunmore or know the area well. I was thinking of placing a deposit on a house there nxt week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Probably better off asking in the county section bud.

Its a nice place as far as I know for what its worth but I dont live there so wouldnt be very qualified to tell you what thats like

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hannaho

Tanks so m much for your reply - didn't know there was a county section, will post on it now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

As you created your thread in the County forum, I will go ahead and lock this one. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement