Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self catering Athlone

Options
  • 03-08-2014 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a self catering house in Athlone? We are travelling as a group and really want to stay within walking distance to Athlone itself. I have tried numerous websites but am coming up with nothing!!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

Trishmaya wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend a self catering house in Athlone? We are travelling as a group and really want to stay within walking distance to Athlone itself. I have tried numerous websites but am coming up with nothing!!

Thanks in advance

I think the shamrock lodge hotel have some self catering accommodation. few minutes walk from the middle of town

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Keithmc40

Arch house b&b also have self catering apartment 3 mins walk to town, 5 min drive from train station

Advertisement