Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fix laptop cheap

Options
  • 03-08-2014 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi everyone,
    My laptops charger port is loose and it's not charging anymore so I need to have it fixed, I talked with two places and they said the problem is very small and easy to fix but the prices they are giving to me are too high, does anyone know where could I fix it and not spend too much money in Cork city preferably! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

kriiss wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    My laptops charger port is loose and it's not charging anymore so I need to have it fixed, I talked with two places and they said the problem is very small and easy to fix but the prices they are giving to me are too high, does anyone know where could I fix it and not spend too much money in Cork city preferably! Thanks :)

Only 2 places I have ever used have been CorkFoneSat on Tramore Road, or Compumend on Shandon St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

I had a good experience with I-Electron in Cook St recently. Very prompt and efficient service.

Advertisement