Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA - F8

• 03-08-2014 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭

Maybe I'm counting my chickens too early, but was just wondering if anyone out there who's done F8 would have any recommendations on which college to go for?

ACCA F8 - which collge 6 votes

City Colleges (Georges St)
    0% 0 votes
    DBS (Georges St)
    16% 1 vote
    Independent Colleges (Dawson St)
    33% 2 votes
    Other (do tell...!)
    50% 3 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

I don't know where he teaches these days but I thought Shaun Browne was very good at making a super-dull subject somewhat interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

I highly recommend Shaun Browne in City colleges, I attended his class for P7 and it was great so i would imagine it is the same for F8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭nekuchi

Seems City Colleges is the way to go for Shaun, fingers crossed for Friday...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I did it with Terrence Lawless in DBS last term, thought he was great. And they offered a great timetable with regards to revision and mock exams. Going back to him for P1 this term :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 kiferea

Did my f8 course with Noreen O'Sullivan in Griffith College- very happy. Would highly recommend- I was well prepared for the exam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

make sure you go to the best place, the rest are canon fodder !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

I wouldn't be a big fan of the Griffith College Dublin F8 lecturer tbh.

Advertisement