Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced guitar lessons

Options
  • 03-08-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys I'm looking for help finding a good guitar tutor in Dublin
    I'm looking for advanced lessons to progress my playing as I'm playing now 10 years but stuck in a rut
    I'm wanting to learn how to be a real player and not just sat around playing open chords etc
    I'd be looking to learn scales/ modes/playing techniques and writing etc
    I've had a few teachers in the past who just want to teach you songs to keep you interested rather than teaching you the tools to be a real player
    Any help would be appreciated

If Anybody know anyone please contact me

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Did you check out the link I P.M'd you in this thread ? :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057260871

• Registered Users Posts: 6 wooly84

Thanks man apologies, new to boards ill call her, thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 26 edwardmp2

Hi Wooly, not sure if you've been helped yet. I create custom lesson plans for each student in order to have you constantly advancing as a musician. I can quickly have improvising over more complicated material and supply all the theory.
    I'll leave a link to my information but please feel free to message me here or by my contact details with any enquiries.
    Cheers,
    Ed.

Email: PhelanLessons gmail.com
    Phone: 0857027857
    Facebook/adverts: EdPhelanGuitarLessons

Advertisement