Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to bring 2 year old in dublin

Options
  • 03-08-2014 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

I've just moved up from cork to dublin (beaumont) with a 2 year old.

So far we've been to newbridge house pet farm in donabate and leisureplex in coolock.
    Going to go to aquazone today.

Any other suggestions of places a 2 year old might like in dublin (preferable close-ish to beaumont)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

St Anne's park has a great playground and lovely walkways.

Fairview park is grand (and incorporates a trip on the bus from Beaumont - always a treat for my normally driven kids).

Imaginosity and the zoo are great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Check out Dublin city library page, they have a summer reading buzz on with lots of free plays, puppet shows, music etc.. there are lots of libraries near you that you could go to every day of the week. There is also story telling and toys every week in each library, all free.

ALso lots of playgrounds near you in Fairview, killester, coolock, Whitehall.

There is s play cafe in killester, toys are a bit grubby but it is handy and you can sit down and drink a coffee. It is called little monkeys play cafe, if you like them on Facebook you will see all the activities they run each week.

Child vision gardens and petting farm in drumcondra is also nice and free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

My lad loved the Natural History Museum :)

Advertisement