Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had a strange dream last night, can anyone make any sense out of it please ?

Options
  • 03-08-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi, I had a dream last night, if I explain it in as much detail as I can I wonder if anyone could make sense of it.

All I remember is, I was in my bedroom with a girl that I fancy & we decided to go Wrights night club, we were on a dublin bus I'd imagine going to Wrights, for some reason I only had €20 on me, also while talking to the girl that I like I got wrights & the palace nightclub which is in town mixed up & she laughed.

We were holding hands, waiting at traffic lights, just ahead on the left of us was a church, and on the right was a line of a few small local shops.
    All of a sudden as we were crossing the road the whole dream just froze, like time stood still, still in my dream I was to trying unfreeze it as if I was on my laptop & went to task manger & then clicked end task as if it was like I was watching a film & windows media player just froze, instead of being on a date with a girl that I like.

A few seconds later I woke up

What could that dream possibly mean ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

How where you feeling in the dream?

Do you think of this girl often?

I would say perhaps you spend too much time in your head on the laptop and it slows your love life down.

Instead of being on a date with a girl you like the player froze. Maybe you want to ask her out but are worried you might bring her to the wrong place or something and should stop worrying about that.

Also it could just be a dream.

Advertisement