Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One error 0x87DD0019

Options
  • 03-08-2014 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi , has anyone any idea what's causing this error ?

I've an Xbox one in my kitchen and an Xbox one and 360 in my sitting room and since Friday I'm getting this error code on both the One's but the 360 is fine. when I test network connection and multiplayer connection it says everything is fine but when I try to play a game or load up Netflix it says something went wrong , any ideas what's up with them ? I've reset the router but its still the same ..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Turn on the One , go into setting and disconnect the wireless, power cycle it by holding the power button for a few seconds, turn back and and reconnect to the wireless network. See if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Have you tried completely powering them both off, then just powering on one of them ?
    Maybe an IP address conflict in you home network (and also reboot your router)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

On your Xbox One and 360, were either of their network settings set up manually?

Perhaps the DNS doesn't like the Xbox Server, and is stopping communication.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Have you tried completely powering them both off, then just powering on one of them ?
    Maybe an IP address conflict in you home network (and also reboot your router)

Yeah tried that and still the same :(
    CatInABox wrote: »
    On your Xbox One and 360, were either of their network settings set up manually?

Perhaps the DNS doesn't like the Xbox Server, and is stopping communication.

I Have both the dns settings set up for unotelly.

I Was Just about to change the DNS back to normal (automatic) but They Both seem to be working again on ..Weird..,

Thanks for the Suggestions ! Hopefully it stays ok

• Advertisement
Advertisement