Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Geography 2015

• 03-08-2014 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

:)

Hi everyone !
    I thought I would start a thread about the geography leaving cert exam (2015) :eek: ;)

We can talk about predictions, marking scheme, coursework etc.

NOT UNTIL AFTER THE SUMMER OFCOURSE haha

#lc15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

Ah here now we haven't even started 6th year yet. I don't need to be reminded what's ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

Let us at least enjoy the last three weeks of summer.. :P the time will fly though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

examstress wrote: »
    :)

Hi everyone !
    I thought I would start a thread about the geography leaving cert exam (2015) :eek: ;)

We can talk about predictions, marking scheme, coursework etc.

I hope you all find this thread helpful especially when the big LC is approaching us :(

#lc15

The paper hasn't even been made yet and you're starting a thread about it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It might actually be mostly made by now, but it's still way too early for a subject specific thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

spurious wrote: »
    It might actually be mostly made by now, but it's still way too early for a subject specific thread.

Are papers not put together in late August I thought? Surely they would be flat out getting results printed and remaining papers corrected without having to put together next years paper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

relax people....... I wouldn't expect the thread to be active until mid September at least ? relax enjoy the summer all 3 weeks of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

Hopefully these last 3 weeks go verrrrry slowly. In no mood whatsoever for biomes and the like :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

thelad95 wrote: »
    Are papers not put together in late August I thought? Surely they would be flat out getting results printed and remaining papers corrected without having to put together next years paper.

The setters and drafters are not involved in the collation of results or corrections. The drafts are probably sitting in envelopes behind the photocopier for a few weeks while the chaos of assembling the results goes on around them.

Advertisement