Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good physio in Galway?

Options
  • 03-08-2014 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi guys just looking for some advice, about 5 months ago I pulled something in my lower back, for the first month I was limping and my lower back was very sore, over the past few months the pain in my back has nearly gone but has spread down my right leg, I tried one physio but had no joy, it has been five months and is still at me, any recommendations for physio/ sports message etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway is a very big county, are you looking in a particular area?

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

In Galway city i would recommend http://www.galwaycityphysiotherapy.com/ very highly. They sorted me out in a few sessions after i had gone through months of shoulder and arm pain.
    No connections to them apart from been a happy customer :) I definitely would go back t them again :)
    Altreab

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭sallybongers

Went to Karen Alho a few years ago, based in Galway city, but I had an in-home treatment. She was excellent, think she has been mentioned on Boards a few times. Couldnt recommend more highly!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Kevin and Kelly in Limitless Health in Bohermore are both excellent and centrally based. They're just down the hidden valley, limitlesshealth.ie will find them :)
    Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭flynn2426

Hi guys, went with adrian craddock, thought he was brilliant, thanks for the feedback guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement