Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sally kill looking for

Options
  • 03-08-2014 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

sally kill looking HENNESSYS ROAD flat help your sister

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sorry, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,429 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ah, I think i have deciphered it...

Sally from Kill is looking for a flat in Hennessys Road. The last bit is a kind of 'help yo sister, bro' appeal.

Either that or it is about something that is going to happen in Hennessy's road, and this is an alternative to the Agatha Christy type coded message in the Personal ads in the Times.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

looksee wrote: »
    Ah, I think i have deciphered it...

Sally from Kill is looking for a flat in Hennessys Road. The last bit is a kind of 'help yo sister, bro' appeal.

Either that or it is about something that is going to happen in Hennessy's road, and this is an alternative to the Agatha Christy type coded message in the Personal ads in the Times.

Fair play! You will go far with that ability! :D

Topic Closed - OP can PM me to explain purpose of the thread if s/he want's it re-opened!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement